Friday, April 30, 2010

Very first

I am SO excited to announce that I will be doing my very first product review!! CSN Stores contacted me and I have been on their website many times and they have so many great items! They range from every corner TV stand  you could think of to bird cages!


I'll admit.. I actually emailed Jennifer over at J. Leigh Designz to ask her if it was legit. {I didn't want to be scammed}  When she said it was I jumped up and did the happy dance!! 


CSN Stores has A LOT to choose from so if you guess what I'm going to be reviewing you are pretty amazing! So stay tuned... I can't wait to share!

And thank you to CSN Stores for this exciting opportunity! 

1 comment:

  1. How Great!! Maybe you will start doing giveaways too! Hooray to Jennifer for helping you out!

    ReplyDelete