Saturday, April 10, 2010

A.D.D Five Q Friday!

MAN! I am behind on my sweeps (just a little) and so I've been trying to spend this quiet evening catching up, but I can't! I get sidetracked! Which is definitely nothing new! :) I just haven't been diagnosed with A.D.D.!
But at http://shopannies.blogspot.com/ I found a cool new thing! It's called Five Question Friday! 5 random (I think) questions and I answer them! While I'm a day behind... what's new! So here is my very first (of many, unless I get sidetracked) Five Question Friday post!

five question friday is hosted by the blog My Little Life

1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?

Melissa Peterman! :)

2. Did you ever go to summer camp?

The closest thing to it was church camp, for a weekend.

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?

Feet and bugers! (wiggle wiggle) UGH!

4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?

talk!

5. What is currently your favorite song?

Call me Mr. Flinstone, I can make your bedrock haha inappropriate but funny!

five question friday is hosted by the blog My Little Life


MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment