Monday, July 27, 2009

Fun weekend

That describes my whole weekend! Friday night we went to Outback Steakhouse and then went to the movies and watched "The Ugly Truth". It was a pretty good movie! Saturday we went to the Zoo! It was free, so it was packed! Just getting in was free, the Skyfari and the Imax theatre was cheap, so that's what we did! We watched a safari movie in 3-d and we rode the skyfari! It was a lot of fun! And a good way to kill a few hours! Then we went to Carlos O'Kelleys and had a late lunch. Then went to Wal-Mart and came home! I took a nap of course! What's a Saturday without a nap :) Then Sunday I went to church and went to work. Then we went to The Simon's and had Sunday Funday= supper (Indian Tacos) and True Blood! Very good episode.. can't wait for next week!!

My interview at The Mobile Vet Clinic went very well and I can't wait to hear back from them! It was on Friday so I didn't really expect a phone call today. That was weird.. as I was typing this I got a phone call from Hallmark lol I put in an application way back in February and they called to see if I was looking for a job lol But they are offering a part time job, not full time. So I turned it down. I already have a part time job...

WallE has been a brat lately. Chewing up toilet paper, and being a whiney butt!

I'm going to start posting jokes at the end of my blogs, because I want people to laugh! I love to laugh! :)

So I'll start with the family joke

A toothpick walked into a bar and ordered a drink, the bartender asked to see some ID and he said "I don't have any ID, I'm a toothpick!"

No comments:

Post a Comment