Thursday, February 18, 2010

"What are you or will you be doing in 2010 to create change and how will winning this technology bundle help your efforts?"

I'm writing this to enter a contest but at the same time it's a good question.. "What are you or will you be doing in 2010 to create change and how will winning this technology bundle help your efforts?"

Well my New Years Resolution is to start using more coupons and SAVE MORE MONEY!!! Therefore... I would use the printer so I can print coupons! I have to go to the library on base and of course I can't download the coupon printer thing on their printer/computers. :(
I would use this computer that I'm on right now for sweepstakes/giveaway entering because I'm sure it already has viruses on it and use the mini HP for everything else (AKA keeping my husband quiet hehe)

I also am working on my first scrapbook! After all scrapbooking kind of comes with the duties of being a military wife! So I could use the printer to print pictures!

We also recently made is "possible" for a friend to adopt a dog from the Omaha Humane Society. He lives in the dorms on the Air Force base and he can't have dogs there, so we told him that he could move in with us so he could adopt a dog! We already have 2 dogs... that's why we didn't adopt one!

I really hope to win!! I've been begging Jeremy for a printer!!

If any of my readers want to enter the web address is http://www.jollymom.com/2010/02/hp-mini-notebook-computer-printer.html

No comments:

Post a Comment