Friday, October 30, 2009

Crafts

While Jeremy has been away at Vegas, I have become quite crafty!
Elissa got me some vinyl lettering for my birthday. Well we are in the Air Force, there is no way I am going to take down the lettering every time we move, and try to make it perfect again at the next house! Sooo.. I put it on a mirror!! It looks so great! It did start going uphill but I cannot do anything perfect so I'm okay with a couple uphill words!

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away."





And another one I did... one day while cruising for a new craft I saw this idea for a jar decoration.. you wrap yarn around it and you can include beads or whatever. Well I thought it was really cute, but I wanted to change it up a little... I put gems on it (no yarn)! And I put our remotes in it! We have another remote that won't fit in with the rest, but that one is always in Jeremy's hand anways...




I thought they were really cute! I don't have any ideas for any new inventions.. but I will come up with new ones!
Jeremy comes home Sunday from Vegas! I am ready for him to be home! He probably doesn't want to leave but his family misses him :(

I started school earlier this week!! I completed Unit 1 in 2 days, but it didn't have anything to do with being a Dental Assistant. It was just talking about finding a good time and place to study, blah blah blah. But then I started Unit 2! I can't do much without my text book, which I am waiting for that to be mailed to me! I'm really excited for this! I don't have any deadlines or due dates except for being done with everything in a year from the date I started! Which if everything goes as planned, I will be done atleast by the beginning of October, hopefully sooner!

Happy Trick Or Treating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment