Saturday, October 24, 2009

So I've been thinking..

It's a boring Saturday morning, WallE is sleeping and I'm watching "16 & Pregnant".. These girls always say that they miss hanging out with their friends. Well I have wanted a kid since I was 16! Maybe I didn't want one then but I have been looking forward to having one! So I'm married now, and my marriage is over the one year hump and we get along better now. Jeremy said that I need to get my degree before we have kids. Well I'm going to be starting school... and I am going to have my degree soon! AND since I don't hang out with the one friend that I do have up here in Nebraska... then it's the perfect time to have a baby! Yes, maybe we need to get some things paid off first, but as soon as that happens... you better believe this will be my defense against him when he says we're not ready! :)
I'm sure having a baby isn't all it's cracked up to be. But if I put a degree and a baby on a scale, I would rather have a baby. I want having kids to be my degree! That's what I'm so excited for. Not having a degree. But I do want a degree so that we can support our kids. It's all so confusing. I'm only 21, so I could wait to have kids, but I want them. Especially when all I do is go to work and come home and clean and sit around anyways... why not throw a baby in the mix somewhere..
Oh well! No matter what I think we aren't having one any time soon. I just wanted to take these thoughts off my mind.
Osta La Vista!

No comments:

Post a Comment