Monday, June 8, 2009

broken computer :(

Well my computer has been broken since April, that's why I haven't posted anything.
Since my last post..
I am still working at Dick's Sporting Goods, but the have recently hired more people so now there is SEVEN cashiers, so I'm going to start looking for a new job! I'm not getting many hours there anymore.
We went home memorial weekend cause Jeremy had a 4 day weekend! We had a great time! WallE and Kallie are the same size now! So crazy!!
Jeremy has been on nights for the past couple weeks. Kinda stinks but it's only until the 16th!
We bought a car on May 2nd. A silver impala. I love it! It's a gas saver and a fight-saver. Only having one vehicle was getting interesting. Nothing else has really changed. Just juggling work and spending time together...

But the good news... I'm back to blogging! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment