Friday, July 23, 2010

Laundry

Have I ever confessed my unmistakable hate for putting laundry away? I don't hate folding it, I do that as I take it out of the dryer. I must really dislike putting it away though...






As I take shirts out of the dryer I lay them flat because it's silly to fold a shirt just to go put it on a hanger (eventually). That's TWO piles of shirts laid flat and TWO laundry baskets full of pants, shorts, jeans, all the underwear we own and socks...
I'm going to put an add out there- $10 to put my laundry away!!  That's just a joke {for now}


On this note I read a blog the other day about moms hiring someone to do their house cleaning. They asked for my opinion so I gave it... If you hire someone once or twice a month just to get you caught up seems perfectly logical!

That's all I said but I have more to say- if you are a stay at home mom.. you shouldn't get too far behind. I'm not saying they don't do anything because I know it's just the same as working 40 hours at a paid job. But there are nap times and quiet times. As someone who has just started her 1st 40 hour job... I can't imagine having kids and working 40 hours!! There is barely time to do anything after you get home and get through dinner... But I still can't wait to have kids :)
KUDOS to ALL moms!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on this. I have the same picture, if not worse in my laundry room now. We just moved it from downstairs to the 2nd floor, I thought I'd have more time with the convenience to get it all done, hasn't happened yet! lol I follow your through MBC.

    ReplyDelete