Thursday, July 29, 2010

THE question

What's the one question everybody that you mean after you've entered high school asks you? The one that you ask yourself 20 times a day, nearing the end of your junior year in high school?  Ya know, the question that you hate others answering with such confidence and you have no idea..

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?"

I'm almost 22 years old and I've had many answers to this question- being a teacher went to being a photographer to being an ag. teacher to being a dental hygienist to being an Air Force wife to being a dental assistant to- ERRCH! Stop right there. You really don't have a choice but to stop right there... because I don't know what I want to do.

The whole time I was a cashier Jeremy pushed me to find a better job. One that I don't come home and complain about and one that pays better. So I found one, and now he's "encouraging" me to go to school and get a degree in something. I honestly have no idea!! I like the receptionist setting.. it's a happy place behind a desk.
I've never taken accounting... I've been thinking about doing that..
Or I could be a... -and that's where I get stuck. I don't have any ideas!
Jeremy thinks I should be a real estate agent. :/  No thanks. I'd rather not. It just doesn't sound like fun. An interior decorator sounds like more fun!!! (You wouldn't know it looking at my house!)
I'm a very sympathetic person, I would love to do something that helps people!

If anyone has any ideas, please share them! I'm just sure that I'm thinking inside the box and not looking at all of my options!

I've always said "I'm not trying to conquer the world, but I want you to believe that I'm trying"

1 comment:

  1. Enter into cherry insurance cutest pet contest at cherryinsurancecutestpet page and you could win $1000 & Bonus Gifts.

    ReplyDelete