Thursday, March 18, 2010

just rambling (like usual)

I'm so excited for warm weather! Today it was in the 60's (I drove with my sun roof open woo hoo!!) And tomorrow it's supposed to snow 2-4 inches?! Reeeaaalllyyyyyyy?? sheesh!

Today my retail advice is to slow down... I'll wait for you. If I have my hand out with your receipt while you are putting your wallet in your purse, I'm not trying to rush you. It's just waiting for you when you are ready. Slow down, it will go quicker that way!

Last year for Easter I made a wreath. It was so much fun! I don't even know where I got the idea. I just went with it and it turned out really cute. Last year we also had friends over and had our first big meal at our new/first house at our new/first table!! It was so much fun! This year he is deployed and she moved back home while he's gone.

Who knows what I'm going to do this year!

We need to start going to church again actually. We haven't been for a long time (I'm talkin months here people). Jeremy was working nights, then weekends, then nights, nights and more nights. So he didn't go very often, and when I went by myself I felt akward and felt like I got weird looks. Which I hate to say about church, but I just didn't like going by myself. So I quit going too. Now I'm working weekends so it will be difficult. I just wish we could find a church here like Jeremy's church back home. I didn't know a lot of the people, but they were all friendly and shook my hand and said hi. Aside from that the sermons were really good! I enjoy them.


I'll leave you saying that I just can't wait for the next 4 1/2 years to be over with because we will be starting OUR life in Texas!! We won't be tied down by the military (I'm not doggin' it, it's just going to be a nice change), we will have kids and we will be happy (we're happy now too but it'll be a different happy). Okay, I'm done with all these parenthesis! haha! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment